Contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law and support the mission and programs of Good Knights of Lorain County (a 501c3 organization). Financial support comes from individual donors, churches, non-profits/foundations, and corporations.
How you can help
- Make a donation to buy a bed for a kid.
- Consult with your employer if they will make a matching donation.
- Establish a workplace giving campaign, casual Friday, or a blanket/pillow/sheet drive with your office/church/club/work. (sheet sets and blankets may be twin or twinXL,)
- Donate stock, bond, & mutual fund gifts.
- Offer to serve on the Good Knights’ fundraising committee.
- Mail donations of any amount to the following address:
Good Knights of Lorain County
P.O. Box 523
Elyria, OH 44036
- Online Donation of any amount.